Sunday, February 13, 2011

Received exception while creating connection for pool "mds-owsm": IO Error: The Network Adapter co uld not establish the connection

I installed SOA Suite 11.1.1.4 at my end and when I tried to start the managed server I was getting following issues.

<Feb 11, 2011 11:20:15 AM IST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception
while creating connection for pool "mds-owsm": IO Error: The Network Adapter co
uld not establish the connection>




I went to the Em console and checked the connection pool and i got error



Even though my database and listener was up and running i got this error

So i assumed some how some issue occurred at database,I restarted database and issue got resolved for me.

I have tried set up in one more machine and i also found the same issue

so i made a conclusion that we need to restart the database after the set up.

this might not be true for every one but in windows environment i tried twice and

faced the same issue.

No comments: