Sunday, June 28, 2015

Session expired. Try to relogin. Client received SOAP Fault from server


I was trying to call an external web service in my project.

Recently the external web service got changed and they gave me a new url

I replace the new url with old url and tried to test my interface and i was getting below error

Unable to invoke endpoint URI "http://abasadasdasdasdasdasd" successfully due to: java.lang.RuntimeException: oracle.j2ee.ws.saaj.soap.SOAPVersionMismatchException: Mime Header Content-Type: text/xml requires SOAP envelope namespace: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/


The reason for this issue is that the WSDL content has changed in the process, however the end point URL is same.

This kind of issue mainly occurs in Siebel or magento services where in we have a local copy of WSDL.

In order to resolve the issue.

download the latest WSDL file from the URL

Replace it with the existing content of WSDL in Jdeveloper or in MDS.

Redeploy the process and you should be able to resolve this issue.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are such a signifigant amounts of people on the internet that everyday you'll find new and new firms that are coming up
with their websites that provide gambling
services so they too can get yourself a share from the bustling business.
In modern days gambling around the move has swiftly come to mobile telephone software
platforms through many games apps. Find reliable books when it comes to receiving cash, coughing up, and transferring.

Anonymous said...

I do believe all the ideas you've introduced to your post.
They are really convincing and can certainly work.
Still, the posts are very brief for newbies. May you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time?

Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

I got what you intend,saved to my bookmarks, very nice website.

Anonymous said...

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and
i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses?

If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working
with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and
I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a
honest price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Marvelous, what a blog it is! This web site presents useful information to us,
keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really
well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks
for the post. I will definitely return.

Anonymous said...

Hello! This iis kind of off topjc but I need
ѕokе help from an establiѕhed blog. Is it difficսlt to
set up your own blog? I'm not very techincɑl but I can figure
thimgs out pretty գuick. I'm thinkingg aboᥙt making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any iddeas
or suggestions? With tһanks

Anonymous said...

Wow, this post is nice, my sister is analyzing such things,
therefore I am going to let know her.

Anonymous said...

What's up everyone, it's my first visit at this site, and post is really fruitful in favor of me,
keep up posting these articles or reviews.

James Zicrov said...

I feel there is a need to look for more and more information about some very popular and useful aspects of SOAP that are always useful.

SQL Server Load Soap API