Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Facing issues with OSB pluggins for OEPE

I was working with OSB 11.1.1.6 and faced this issue.

The version of oepe supported with osb 11.1.1.6 is 11.1.1.8

I did a setup of weblogic server(10.3.6) with oepe

then i installed osb 11.1.1.6 on top of it to update my oepe with osb pluggins.

I tried to deploy my process from the new eclipse but with no success.

It just got stuck while publishing the data in to server.

I tried all the possible options but was not able to fix it.

I went ahead and checked all the installation files that gets installed with oepe

I came across this file oracle.osb.ide.link in the ..\OEPE\oepe_11.1.1.8.0\dropins

When i opened this i got following entry.

path=C:/Oracle/OEPE/Oracle_OSB1/eclipse140

I checked in few blogs and found that this should point to the osb home

http://mischakoelliker.wordpress.com/2010/08/31/oracle-service-bus-upgrade-to-oepe-11-1-1-6/

So i just removed the reference to eclipse and now my entry says

path=C:/Oracle/OEPE/Oracle_OSB1

After that i restarted my eclipse with a new workspace and i was able to deploy the process to the server.

No comments: