Sunday, July 05, 2015

The transaction was rolled back.


I was tyring to insert data in to MS SQL table using Oracle SOA suite DB adpater and i got this error

The transaction was rolled back. The work performed for bpel instance "1001" was rolled back, but the audit trail has been saved for this instance.If this is a sync request, please resubmit the request from the client. If it is an async request, please recover from the recovery console by resubmitting the invoke message.

My SQL Server connection was supporting Global transaction and i was using XA data source for the same.

I was using DB adapter feature to insert the data in to the SQL table.

Ideally with oracle db xa data source works fine but surprisingly for MS SQL this didn't worked fine for me so i did the following changes


I unchecked the Support global transaction button in the datasource



Then i used this data source as a non xa datasource while creating the jndi and the process worked fine for me.


No comments: