Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Starting with Mulesoft - Anytime Studio

I was going through multiple sites and i found that a lot of firms are recommending Mulesoft as an integration platform. Again as per Gartner it is best product in terms of ipaas, so i thought of starting my R&D in Mulesoft as well.

As a first activity i downloaded the Anytime Studio from

https://www.mulesoft.com/

and tried to install it and i got the first error
It said Java was started but returned exit code=1




I was not sure of the error as i was already having a lot of tools installed in my machine. But then i realized that it is pointing to a location where my java is not installed

C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath\javaw.exe

My java was installed in a different directory.

I went to environment variables and checked the PATH variable and then i found that it has an entry like  following: ;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;

This was wrong entry in the path , I made changes and removed this path and added the correct path for java jdk and i was able to resolve this issue.

1 comment:

bhanu sreee said...

It is amazing to visit your site. Thanks for sharing this information, this is useful to me...
Best Mulesoft Training
Mulesoft Course Online